Live Long and Healthy

Live Long and Healthy
Tok Mat at 106 years old.....thanks to regular massage?

Sunday 17 February 2013

It has been awhile since I updated the blog.  So it has been some 16 months since I dropped my previous profession and turned a full time masseur to make a living.  I won't say life was easy but it was not that bad.  It gives me opportunities to meet new interesting people all the time and I enjoy every minute of it.  Well on the money side its not much and I won't get rich out of it but life is easier now and plenty of time to be with the family.

Waiting and searching for customer can be very tiring and and much time lost in between. In order not to be wasteful I have been picking up my old passion again in woodcarving again.  Hoping that I could sell some of the items has also motivated me to start the craft. I have decided to include my craft into this blog so I may also frequent this blog as much as possible...since there is nothing much to update on massage. I do not to bore my visitors with the same thing every  time.

So here are some of work that may interest you. They are for collections and perhaps for self protection. I do mainly on weapons call Badik...sort of short dagger which are traditional Malay weapons.  Mt creations are not too traditional in design and I try ti create something that is unique and collectible. All of them for sale and some my be already sold by the time you read this. Message me or call me for price.

Badik Melela with kayu kemuning kuning and penawar hitam.

SOLD!
Badik Melela with kayu Kemuning kuning and Kedondong hutan.
Sarung Badik Melela with kayu kemuning kuning and penawar hitam.


Parang with kayu macang hutan (sold)

SOLD!
Badik antique blade with kayu penawar hitam (sold)



Badik antique blade with kayu kemuning mas and penawar hitam...exclusive!



Badik antique blade with kayu kemuning kuning and kayu penawar hitam.

Badik antique blade with kayu kemuning kuning and kayu penawar hitam
So friends, visitors and followers...enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment